in an effort to truly recognize the simple pleasures in my life, i have compiled a list of random happenings that made the last seven days a lot brighter. (& trust me, they were all very much appreciated.)
- Afternoon rain showers. is there anything better when craving a good book &/or a nap?
- Baby bliss. seeing a good friend in a pregnant state is one of the most beautiful moments to witness— the natural happiness, the styling of clothes & the glow…the glow is real & it’s gorgeous.
- #DraftDay. i’ve loved Kevin Costner ever since I saw him in Bodyguard (it was my first rated-R movie. i was 8). the scene with the scarf & the knife, oh my! fast forward how ever many years later & insert him into a movie all about football & you’ve got yourself a set of scenes just as sexy as one dealing with scarves.
- New ride. it’s been 3 days & it’s official, i’m in love. a heated steering wheel can make for a pretty smooth transition.
- WAFFLE HOUSE. until this morning, i’d never been. my life has been forever changed, for the better.